Employee leasing is a service through which Integrated Resources, Inc., “hires” your employees and then “leases” them back to you without the human resources burdens such as payroll processing, personnel file maintenance, payment of workers’ compensation and unemployment insurance premiums and other personnel-related tasks. One of the most valuable benefits of this service is that it allows you, the business owner, to concentrate on growing your business.
Save time and money when you let Integrated Resources, Inc. take care of these tasks:[custom_list style=”list-11″]
- Payroll processing
- Garnishment Administration
- Personnel File Maintenance
- Worker’s Compensation Premiums
- Unemployment Insurance Premiums
- Elimination of wage bonds since your company’s workers would be legal employees of Integrated Resources, Inc.
- Completion of 941 forms for state and federal reporting
- Year-end processing and distribution of W-2’s
- Optional medical, dental, and additional benefit plans available.
- Reduced commercial liability insurance rates due to “no” or “a limited number” of legal employees
To learn more about employee leasing and how it can let you get back to business, contact Integrated Resources, Inc.by any of the following:
(304) 294-5610 or (800) 640-9972 or at